The CarLogix Equipment Health Report provides up-to-date open EHMS alerts, Equipment Advisory Notifications (EW/MA), and Umler® car characteristics on a single screen, enabling you to identify inbound cars that need attention in just seconds.
Simplify Health Analysis, Inform Handling Decisions
- CarLogix eliminates the time spent searching multiple systems by giving you access to critical industry health data in one convenient place
- Alerts are filterable by alert type and more, ensuring that you only see information that's important to you
- CarLogix prioritizes alerts by type and customizable parameters, and uses color coding for easy identification
Expedite Yard Repairs
- As the only system with a multi-car repair entry interface for yard repairs, CarLogix enables you to record repairs on multiple cars at one time
- Ensure policy compliance by adding company-specific notes and instructions for certain alerts
The CarLogix Equipment Health Report enables you to monitor your fleet’s health from anywhere, creating opportunities to address concerns before they interrupt operations. With the ability to instantly generate a report for 300 cars at once, identifying problem cars is simple.
Proactive Equipment Management
- By identifying health concerns before repairs are mandatory, you can plan to route cars to home repair shops before more expensive AAR repairs occur
- With immediate status reports at your fingertips, you’ll be able to better communicate with customers during shipment delays
- Alerts are filterable by alert type and more, ensuring that you only see actionable information
- CarLogix can also prioritize alerts by alert type and customizable parameters and uses color coding for easy identification by your team